
Well of course I wouldn't post a picture of me being lazy!! Although I am sure, there might be an occasion or two which one could of caught a picture of me in my robe after noon on a given Saturday or Sunday--- So instead, I had to chose one of Michael being lazy- which if you know him, laziness is not his style at all!
Actually I have always loved this picture due to all the colors, it was taken in Antigua after we lost motor power in the boat and had to spend a day and half in this gorgeous little cove.
(**Note to Shiela-he is wearing a bathing (not birthday) suit!)
Actually I have always loved this picture due to all the colors, it was taken in Antigua after we lost motor power in the boat and had to spend a day and half in this gorgeous little cove.
(**Note to Shiela-he is wearing a bathing (not birthday) suit!)
4 comments:
That's a great shot for the theme. I like the colors too and I had to laugh about your mentioning what he is wearing.
Yeah, for a minute, I thought perhaps that hammock was strategically placed too.
I saw Michael watch a lot of TV the last two times I saw him. I found it very unusual for him. At one point, he said on his last visit that he didn't think he had been out of the house all day. I figured it was Tom and I just sucking him into our vortex of homebodiness. Being lazy in Antigua sounds a lot more exciting than at home though.
I so want to be lying in that hammock!! I'd let your hubby get out first though! LOL
I'm really glad you cleared that up, because I sure can't see any bathing suit! :0
Post a Comment