Wednesday, June 24, 2009

14 more to go!


We just got back from South Dakota where we put 900+ miles on a rent a car traveling around seeing the state. Lots of people gave us a hard time about visiting South Dakota for our vacation- mainly we went to cross a state off of my goal to see all the states. However we were very impressed by the beauty of South Dakota and had a fun time. As an added bonus we spent a day in Wyoming so I actually got to cross two states off the list! Here are the states I have left to visit- any takers for traveling buddies? Here are a few pictures of the trip- will be posting more with stories in the next week.
Michael at Sylvan Lake. It was very green and the skies were very blue.

Michael at the Badlands




The Family at Devil's Tower (my personal favorite)



4 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

Wow, I love the pictures and so happy you got two states checked off.

I would love to visit Oregon or Louisiana. A few of your states are ones I have been to already.

Devil's Tower looks really amazing!

Michelle Quinno said...

Love the new summery look!

The Devil's Tower looks really cool. Enjoy the rest! You Murphys sure do travel a lot.

Nancy Face said...

Love the pictures! I'm so glad you had a great time! :)

You're getting so close to your goal!

Carver said...

Great shots and cool you got two states checked off. I'd love to see more of the U.S. Wyoming is a state I haven't been to but have thought I'd like to see.