Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Fill Ins


1. Birthdays are ______.


MESSY


2. ____ is my favorite season because ______.


SUMMER, I DON"T HAVE TO WORK



3. I feel my best when _________.


I am exercising and don't overeat



4. ______ is my favorite food!


PIZZA



5. First impressions are _______.


are not always correct



6. The best piece of advice I ever received was ___________.


If you were perfect you wouldn't be here



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!



the family invasion (Michael's family is coming for a week, we will have 12 people in the house,

picking up the family,

just hang out

9 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Oh, that little Connor is so cute, especially with the messy face!

I so agree with you on exercising and feeling good about yourself.

I love the advice too!

Happy weekend!

Carver said...

Adorable photograph for the fill in. Hope you have fun with your house guests.

Justabeachkat said...

What a fun post.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs!
Kat

amphb said...

Your answer to #3 is a healthy lifestyle. Great Goal

Linda Murphy said...

We are happy to invade your house!

I agree that exercising and eating well helps you have a healthy, happy outlook. I am already enjoying a bit of exercise in your pool swimming with two little fish.

That picture of C is one of my favorites!

Jeni said...

Love your photo choice there. Hope you and the invading family are all having the best of times! How could you not?

Sandi McBride said...

TWELVE PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE?! Oh what fun! Do you all play card games or monopoly maybe Scrabble games (3 tables of 4our players, winners play winners?) Have a great time!
Sandi

Nancy Face said...

Cute, cute picture! :)

This was a fun meme...I enjoyed your answers! :)

Linda said...

Hey, you're back. I couldn't remember when you said you would be back to blogging, so I haven't checked in for a long time. I have a lot of catching up to do.