I agree his face tells how he feels. And he can be pretty vocal as well.
I forgot about that picture. It really is a good one. He has shown that happy face since he was a baby.We also is very vocal. We went to see "Kung Fu Panda" at the movies last night and he laughed really loud!T
Hmmm.... I wonder where he gets the loud laugh from?! Great picture, Terri!
Ian is such a cutie, and I love his expression! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I agree his face tells how he feels. And he can be pretty vocal as well.
I forgot about that picture. It really is a good one. He has shown that happy face since he was a baby.
We also is very vocal. We went to see "Kung Fu Panda" at the movies last night and he laughed really loud!
T
Hmmm.... I wonder where he gets the loud laugh from?! Great picture, Terri!
Ian is such a cutie, and I love his expression! :)
Post a Comment