To the rest of you, hope you are remembering your Father fondly today.

The above is a picture of my dad and me in March 2001, just showing another example of how he supported me in all my endeavors (he went for an observer ride and watched me jump out of a plane)
9 comments:
I forgot to elaborate on your "optimist" comment. My poor boss was the president of the Optimist club and was the sweetest man ever. He committed suicide. Makes you want to be a pessimist, huh?!!
That's a great shot of you and your Dad Theresa. I love to read your posts about your family. I remember some very touching ones you wrote a while back too.
I hope he had a terrific Father's Day! He is one cool guy!
Hi there!
Remember me? I've been so bad about blog reading lately...not because I don't want to read, but because of my crazy life recently. Lots of company, which has been wonderful and then all the medical tests, "hoopla", etc. I'm back now though...finally.
I'm glad to see you're back too. Welcome back.
Hugs!
Kat
Happy Father's Day Mr. B.!
So you had to the guts to jump from a plane? I could do that...if the plane was on the ground and pulled up to a dock...I could jump right out! So glad to see you back
Sandi
Wonderful picture! :)
I don't know if my dad could handle watching me jump out of a plane...but that's not a problem, because I'm too chicken anyway! :0
Day was enjoyed by your Dad. Celebrated with his favorites, two cases of Diet Root Beer at home and lunch at a Chinese Buffet!!!
Your dad enjoyed His Day. Two cases of diet root Beer at home and lunch at a buffet.
Lvya
Ma
Post a Comment