Saturday, January 12, 2008

I've been tagged!

Michelle tagged me for a meme for 7 Weird Things about Me, even though I prefer to think about these as cute quirks, I agreed to play along.

1. Given a spoon I can eat a whole jar of peanut butter in one sitting.

2. If I am not a least 15 minutes early, I considered myself late.

3. When my husband is on a business trip, I usually booby trap the house, due to all the prowlers that are going to break in.

4. All my hangers need to be the same color.

5. My feet cannot be tucked in when I sleep.

6. I usually have no cash on me, and place everything (even $1) on my credit card.

7. I count waves instead of sheep to fall asleep at night.

I am going to tag Nancy, because I know she has at least 7 weird (oops I mean lovable quirks) about her.!

10 comments:

Cindy said...

The hangers I will say is weird, but I am with you on the peanut butter thing. That is some good eating.

Jeni said...

I really need to have you meet my older daughter -maybe some of your quirks - or at least one -would rub off on her. She thinks if she is 15 minutes late, that counts as being on time. Sometimes, we have betting contests as to what time she will arrive here or wherever we are to meet her. The one coming the closest to her actual time of arrival wins the pot - a quarter to play, ya know. Big gamblings going on here! LOL

Anonymous said...

What, no unmentionables? Hmpf! *BIG SMILES*

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, we are a lot alike! I could eat the peanut butter jar too. I also think the same on being late. My feet always have to come out to cool me down during the night! My hangers don't all match but I do put the blues together and the browns, etc.

Thanks for playing along.

Linda Murphy said...

I actually bought some hangers for the boys room with Terri yesterday and I bought white, knowing about her hanger quirk and thinking we had all white. We don't, there are some blue ones too.

I did learn about the peanut butter one this weekend...I personally think that would be a good blog story...hint, hint.

We LOVED having you and Michael visit this weekend. We will look forward to March or April eagerly!

Carver said...

You made me laugh with your cute quirks rather than weird things. I'm not sure why but your funniest quirk to me was that your hangars are all the same color. I have several colors, a few old wooden ones, a few old handmade padded ones with faded fabric. I guess my quirk would be having too many different kinds of hangers.

Nancy Face said...

I too am always scared when I'm home alone at night! Booby trap, eh? What an excellent idea!

I do the exact same thing with credit/debit cards! I almost never have any cash! :)

Thanks for the tag...I am v-e-r-y s-l-o-w at responding to them, but I WILL get to it! :D

Shawna said...

I have to sleep with two pairs of socks and my feet under two blankets!! My feet are always cold!

I had a friend in college who had to have the same color hangers. I let her trade her colored hangers for my white ones because I just wasn't weird that way.:)

Sandi McBride said...

Amen on the peanut butter...love to eat it off a spoon...
hugs
Sandi

Yolanda said...

I agree the hanger thing is a bit weird but we all have our quirks. I love these things because it lets you see into the other persons life a little.