Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Why Michael Isn't Asked to Babysit Too Often

Eating Ice Cream 101


(to the more observant on-looker you might notice Michael let his nephew have Ice Cream before hardly any of the healthy applesauce was eaten!)

13 comments:

Nancy Face said...

If the kids got to choose their babysitter, the phone would be ringing off the hook! :)

Michelle Quinno said...

Hehe, I'm sure his nephew didn't complain!

Dianne said...

I love the whole face in the bowl. Children sure do know how to enjoy their food!

Linda Murphy said...

There are many reasons why Ian loves his Cool Uncle Mike-this probably ranks VERY HIGH on his list.

Anonymous said...

What a cool uncle! My kids have one or two like that! *HUGS & SMILES*

Jeni said...

So, the truth is out now isn't it? Uncle Mike's a spoiler, na-na-na-na-na! Can't criticize too much there as I've been known to bend that rule once in a while myself - not often mind you - but every now and again, the Princess does get away with a few things along those lines.

Sandi McBride said...

Isn't that what Uncles are for?
Sandi

Linda said...

That's what uncles are suppose to do!!! Stop by when you have time. I have a little surprise for you.

Shelby said...

oh my :)

Cindy said...

Classic. My sister isnt asked to babysit very often for similar reasons. Great picture.

Dallas Meow said...

I SAY THAT'S AN AWESOME UNCLE!

Shawna said...

Funny!

Alison said...

That is a precious photo...I'm sure his nephew LOVES this babysitter!!