Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Time Travel Tuesday-temporarily on hold

Annie posed a tough question today- How did your parents meet? I know of 2 dates, of they had but I have to double check and get my facts straight before answering. But even though I don't know this story yet, I for one am glad that they did meet :)

Picture of the 3 of us in 2002 at the Gamble House

So instead I decided to make you guys do the work, I saw this reverse meme(you fill in the answers) over at Nancy's and liked it so, now lets see how carefully you do read my blog and have fun seeing if YOU can fill in the blanks about ME! (Extra points for creativity!)


1. How did Hubby and I meet?

2. Take a stab at my middle name:

3. Do I have any siblings? How many?

4. What's one of my favorite things to do?

5. What's my favorite kind of music?

6. Am I shy or outgoing?

7. Am I a rebel or a rule follower?

8. Special talents?

9. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring?


can't wait to hear the answers!

8 comments:

Nancy Face said...

Woo hoo, I'm first!

Nancy Face said...

1. You were skydiving, and so was he...from separate planes. It was windy, and somehow you drifted toward each other. Suddenly, you heard a terrible sound...your chute was ripping! He heard it too, and grabbed for your hands just before your chute completely failed. You hit ground together a bit too hard, considering the weight of two people on one parachute, and you each broke both legs. You had lots of free time to become acquainted while you were both in traction...the rest is history.

2. Jo

3. One sister...whose hair you admire!

4. Place yourself in deliciously exciting danger...when you're not traveling and taking pictures!

5. The musical sound of the bell at the end of the school day!

6. Out going to seek adventure! ;)

7. A rule follower with a teeny rebellious streak.

8. Performing surgical procedures on animals which aren't actually alive.

9. Michael!

Sandi McBride said...

Uhhuh, gonna me work for this one, gotcha...off I go, it's an open book test, right?
hugs
Sandi

Carver said...

1. You were skydiving. You looked up. Is it a bird, is it a plane, no it's a green eyed man who stole your heart.

2. Anne

3. I think you have one sister and one brother.

4. Sailing

5. country

6. Outgoing

7. Rebel

8. Swimmer

9. Your sense of humor

I went fast with first impulse and no looking back over your blog so I wonder if I got any of them right.

Michelle Quinno said...

This is a toughy! I'll give it a shot.

1. How did Hubby and I meet? It must have been during an extreme sporting event!


2. Take a stab at my middle name:

Marie?


3. Do I have any siblings? How many?
A sister?

4. What's one of my favorite things to do? Sailing


5. What's my favorite kind of music? Hmmm..I should know this. I'm thinking rock?


6. Am I shy or outgoing? You are shy but friendly


7. Am I a rebel or a rule follower?


8. Special talents? skydiving, mountain climbing, etc.


9. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring?

sneakers

Justabeachkat said...

Hmmm....since we've never met, this will be guesses for sure, but here goes:

1. How did Hubby and I meet? Blind date?

2. Take a stab at my middle name:
Jane?

3. Do I have any siblings? How many? One sister?

4. What's one of my favorite things to do? skydiving?

5. What's my favorite kind of music? A little bit country and a little bit rock and roll?

6. Am I shy or outgoing? You are shy but love people?

7. Am I a rebel or a rule follower?
I bet you follow the rules most of the time, but you're a rebel any chance you get?

8. Special talents? making friends


9. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring? camera?

How did I do?

Hugs!
Kat

Linda Murphy said...

Hmmm, I think I can do this....

1. I know you met skydiving, you thought Michael was cute and basically picked him out and I think he helped you repack your chute?

2. Your middle name is Mary because your mom wanted Mary for all the girls names.

3.Yes, you have one sister! (three SIL's, three BIL's)

4. You love the spa!

5. You love Partridge Family and especially Christmas songs.

6. You are shy, especially in making presentations, but to the unknown observer, you actually appear rather outgoing. :)

7. Terri is a rule follower. She likes to read board game rules prior to play and she sticks to them. Thomas tries to deviate from the rules, but she keeps us all honest.

8. Special talent. Hmmm, sailing, skydiving, mathematics. I would say that her gift lies in teaching mathematics, especially to students who might be more challenging. She has told me some great stories and I hope she will share them sometime.

9. You take Michael on the desert island. :)

This was fun!! :)

Anonymous said...

1. During an adventurous outing of some sort, I'm sure.
2. Anne or Elaine
3. You have one sister
4. Sailing
5. It's either rock or country
6. Outgoing
7. You're the rule follower...I'm the rebel! LOL!
8. Swimming
9. Food...your sense of humor is built in so we'll be enjoying laughs in a lap of luxury!

*BIG HUGS & SMILES*