What made me think of this picture, is that it is Kristen is that it is Kristen's birthday today- Happy Birthday!!
---
Sorry I have not been visiting, or blogging lately, I have a big report due (about 500 pages) that will be going to print this weekend- Can't wait to have that weight lifted- it is cutting into my walking and menu planning (not to mention blog time), which means I had pizza for dinner tonight- very yummy- however not good for my diet.
18 comments:
Well, hurry up and get that darned paper done! I miss your visits and comments but I can fully understand your priorities too!
I've been wondering where you've been! Good luck getting that report done.
My niece recently got married and bought black comfy slippers for the bridesmaids to wear after their feet got tired. She, of course, had the beautiful white ones.
I was wondering where you've been...you've been definitely missed! Best wishes for your paper...and hang in there, I know you'll get it done and beautifully! *HUGS & SMILES* (left bday wishes for your SIL over Linda's bloggy)
What a funny photograph. She looks great and very comfy in her fuzzy slippers. Good luck with your report.
Wow, 500 pages? That's a whopper :) Good luck with it and hang in there!
great pic, adorable slippers, and a gorgeous bride!
good luck with the paper.
What a grand idea: slippers and pets all in one! :D
I too was missing you and thinking about you today...I'm glad all is well! Good luck getting that GINORMOUS report done! :)
Happy B-day to our fabulous SIL Kristen!
Terri-I know you have put so much time and effort into this report and you are in the home stretch! I wish you all the best this week and obviously, you are missed in blogland, but we know you'll be back when you catch your breath.
I love the picture with Kristen's slippers-I hadn't seen that one!
Just stopping by to say hi...hope you're making some good progress! :)
Hope the paper is finished now...just what the heck is that, pantaloons or lampchop pants?????Too funny
hugs
Sandi
I was stopping by to see how you're doing and to apologize for not visiting in awhile. Too funny...I get here and you've been to busy to visit or post. Life gets that way sometimes. I hope your report is finished soon.
Hugs!
Kat
You have definitely been missed! Hope your paper gets done soon. Take care!
The shoes are just too funny!! I've missed your visits, and now I know why. Good luck with your paper!
I've tagged you for a meme. There are two, so you can take your choice, do both, or none. It's your choice.
I really miss your daily posts. I know you're busy, but hurry up! ;-) jk
Just stopped by to see if you've updated your blog...will check in again tomorrow!
hugs
Sandi
I stopped by to say hi too. :)
I know you are swamped, but when you finish your paper, stop by. I have a couple awards for you.
I completely understand when other stuff (priorities I guess they should be called lol) gets in the way of our blogging time. It's been a long time since I've been able to visit/comment! 500 pages sounds massive and I don't envy you in the least. Come back when you can!!
Post a Comment