First we hopped on the subway and took it Grand Central station- Thanks to Jackie-O they refirbushed the building instead of tearing it down. (My camera really doesn't take good indoor shots- but hopefully you can get the idea it is a very cool building)
This is an action shot of everyone hustling & bustling.
Since there are no Dunkin' Donuts in California, we had to make a donut run for breakfast. Here is Michael and Suzie enjoying their breakfast at the park.

Next we went to a museum on photography. My favorite was the tintype which are one of the first type of fun photography. (no camera's allowed in the museum so I googled this one)
I also had fun taking some artsy shots of the bridge (so bear with me)
I think this one is my favorite:
and then we took the subway back to Suzie's home for some NY flat pizza!
as a side note, Suzie, who's Indian name is Overconfident Navigator did a great job all day- except for maybe not taking the right exit off the bridge and we had to settle for milkshakes instead of the bar she promised me as a reward for walking so much all day!
7 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I like all your shots but the bridges are particularly cool.
Oh, your bridge shots are so cool!! Looks like lots of fun. I haven't been to NYC in years!
Oh how I love New York! And how I miss weekend trips into the city...sigh...hope you had a wonderful time!
Sandi
Theresa, so glad to see you drop by my place...I'm glad you like the picture of my Uncle and Aunt...no romance there, tho...if you go and read the post Ghost Story it will explain all...
hugs
Sandi
Very artsy! Maybe you should get one into the Met!
The pictures are great! I'd love to see those places! Your scarf is fun, too! :)
I know - I wanted to go to that bar too! Darn that faulty navigating gene! I was pretty proud of myself for the rest of the day, though!
Post a Comment