One of my first blogs was about one of the goals I have to see all 50 states, and the ones I have seen already (still have 16 to go).
Well my friend sent me an email with this clip in it- and it just strengthen my resolve to meet my goal.
Another reason why I think I was so drawn to this video is I love taking pictures of picturesque places. If you enjoy that too you might want to wander over to Carver's blog, because she takes great scenery pictures and post them almost daily.
5 comments:
That is a beautiful, very inspiring video -shows some darned good reasons to see the USA! Hope you achieve your goal too.
The photographs in this video do a great job of showing the beauty and variety in our beautiful country. I hope you meet your goal. I would like to see more of the west and midwest and northwest. That's the part of the U.S. I haven't seen. I've been to San Francisco a few times to visit my brother and have spent time in the atlantic states, northeast, and southeast but haven't seen much of the western part of the U.S. I actually counted and I've only seen 18 of the states in the U.S.
Thank you so much for your kind words about my blog.
It's wonderful! :)
I hope you meet your goal of seeing all 50 states...that would be just awesome! :)
I loved this and have been lucky enough to visit a lot of these places.
Beautiful!
Post a Comment