Sunday, November 2, 2008

Photo Hunt- Blue

Hi All,

Haven't been bringing my camera out too much lately-hopefully I can get you guys some new pictures soon- so although I am posting a older picture, I had to do this Photo Hunt challenge-Blue to honor my Blue Eyed Monster -aka Michael.


He has blue eyes that he dazzles at me :)


Picture of Michael with his two brothers and nephew in 2005 (although he is hiding those blue eyes of his- but he has a blue shirt on, standing in front of our blue house)

6 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

My hubby has blue-ish green eyes. They look really blue when he wears blue and really green when he wears green. Unfortunately I got stuck with brown and my boys got mine. My oldest has red hair but his eyes are kind of a carmelish color while my youngest is blonde/light brown with very dark greyish brown eyes. Mine are just a regular chocolate brown.

I guess you weren't looking for an indepth description of our eyes here! Sorry. LOL

Carver said...

Great idea for the photohunt theme to show your blue eyed monster. I'm so glad my daughter got Bill's blue eyes. When she was first born I commented on how she got her father's eyes and people said, don't you know lots of baby's have blue eyes and then they get darker. I was glad hers stayed blue.

I had to laugh at your comment on my blog about my pumpkin.

Sandi McBride said...

Seems blue enough for me...cept the eyes...can't see them!!!
Sandi

Linda Murphy said...

Those Murphy boys all seem to share some ladykiller eye thing.

Of course, over here, we have the green eyes (T) and those big brown eyes with huge eyelashes. (boys)

I wonder if Michael and Tom like to dress according to their eye color. Hmmm.

Nancy Face said...

None of my kids got my hub's blue eyes...theirs are greenish like mine. But my daughter-in-law and my son-in-law BOTH have blue eyes! :)

Anonymous said...

Good thing we have seen his blues before and they are pretty. Love the blue shirt...my fav shade!

Drop by soon...new posts/pics/good news! *HUGS & SMILES*