
I was fortunate to have a 4 day weekend due to the holiday. So on Friday, Michael and I took the red eye to New York City. His sister had a brunch for the family, and then we all took off to the Broadway play; All My Sons (Michael kept calling it All My Children)

The play was spectacular- the cast was amazing, and made the play come alive. Although the play was about serious content and did not have a happy ending, we all enjoyed it.
After the play we went to the Marriott Marquis, which has a restaurant and lounge 48 feet up that rotates around to see the view of the city. It is so fun to pick out the different buildings we know- luckily there are napkins that have the skyline all mapped to help some of us out on knowing the NY skyline.
.We had a great time enjoying each others company. Michael said we should of taken a picture of the table after we were done, since it looked like a fun time was had by all.


....more adventures from NYC to come.
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! We've been to two revolving restaurants - one in Detroit and one in Boston. It's so nice but I can't get close to the edge!!
Too funny on All My Children.
What a great trip! I'm so happy for you! :)
That sounds like a great trip. This time last year I was in NYC for my 50th. I always enjoy going there. Thank you for the birthday wishes.
Sounds like a very happy reunion. For some reason, the NYC song from "Annie" is running in my head.
Post a Comment