We parked our car on the rooftop of one of the local parking lots, and a huge plane flew by very close. So I thought what a cool shot that would be, so we waited for the next plane that wasn't as big, so we waited for another one, oops missed that picture, so we waited for another one and this is what we got. Although we didn't really get the picture I was thinking about, I liked the outline that was captured.
6 comments:
That is a neat shot. I love the way you got the outline.
Wow, you are getting very artistic with your photos! I love the colors and streaks-I need to show Ian and see if he can guess what it is.
Oh, too cool...I can't imagine how you captured that.
Sandi
I thought that was a pretty darned cool shot!
Hey, very cool shot! It's so artsy!
It looks so cool! :)
Post a Comment