That night Michael, my dad, Justin and myself went to the Staple Center to see the LA Clippers take on the Denver nuggets. It was a good game and went down to the buzzer with the Clippers losing by one.
The next day we got up, prepared the turkey and the stuffing and then had hearty breakfast.
Then it was time to get serious about the cooking- everyone had their assignments! The turkey took longer than expected so here is a picture of the buffet line up with the potatoes in their bowls just awaiting the turkey...

Along with people's plates.
Along with people's plates.
When the food came out I was way too hungry to take pictures!

On Friday we took the metro-line down to Hollywood were we saw Wicked. Justin said it was the highlight of his trip. It was the second time I saw the play and still rate it **** (four stars).
4 comments:
The table looked so pretty! I only took a couple and they're not great. OH well...
p.s. I meant you too. That's why I said SBAers and other online friends. ;-)
I am sure you had a wonderful feast-I wonder if you were in the kitchen at all this year?
I have heard such great things about "Wicked"-glad you got to enjoy it again!
We missed you all but looking forward to post-Christmas festivities.
Sounds like a great thanksgiving. I didn't even think to photograph our dinner, I just jumped right in.
The table looks pretty! My turkey took longer than expected, too...good thing my hubby cooked a second one outside in the Dutch oven, because HIS was done on time!
I haven't seen Wicked yet...some day I will! :)
Post a Comment