I had just begun dating Michael and I was opening a checking account for some reason. The bank asked me for a pin number so I decided to use Michael's birthday as the code (although they say not to use birthday-anniversaries these days-but these were more carefree times)
So when I wrote Michael's birthday down on the paper I thought January 23 and went on my merry way. The first time I used the atm card I go to enter the code and then realize that my sneaky code is 0123 - try to crack that!
Any way yesterday was my Blue Eye's birthday- we went to the spa for massages, and then out to dinner at the Melting Pot. Anyone who doesn't have a Melting Pot around you- or never been you don't know what your missing. A 3 course fondue experience, cheese with bread and veggies, then bullion based cooking of various meats and seafood, and then dessert a melted chocolate fondue where you dip strawberries, banana's , cheesecake, brownies into. Then of course we needed a walk around Old Towne Pasadena. We had a very nice celebration.
Have a great Birthday Weekend, MICHAEL!!!!!
5 comments:
I hope Michael had a great birthday. I know what you mean about the codes. Back in the day the most important thing was remembering them not worrying about people cracking them.
Happy Birthday Michael!
Happy Birthday to your hubby! :D
That's funny about the "sneaky" birthday PIN number! ;)
Oooh, sneaky password! ;-)
You're making me hungry. That restaurant sounds amazing!!!
Happy Birthday to your hubby!
Happy Birthday Michael...Hope your day was the best! Now, pass me that card, I think I can break down that pin code, lol!
Sandi
Post a Comment