Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Monkey Boy

Although one of these pictures was only meant for my nephew Ian, I didn't take any other pictures to document Michael's work Christmas party so here are the two I did take. The party was at a hotel, so we got a room to stay over. Here we are before the party- as they say you can dress them up but.....


The party was alot of fun, we first had a happy hour with an open bar and a pianist playing Christmas songs, then after happy hour we went into the main room and their was a band playing upbeat songs. We had a 5 course very tasty meal, and then dancing afterwards. The next morning we had a nice breakfast and went to the hotel's spa. (just fyi : We had to pay for our own Spa treatments-did not want any confusion on that! ) Now that is a Christmas party!!! - compared to the one my school had at someones home and we it was pot luck.
Hope everyone had a very nice Christmas.


3 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

Ian will appreciate the monkey photo, as will Connor, who is wearing monkey pajamas as I write.

That sounds like an excellent Christmas party.

Michelle Quinno said...

Oooh, that sounds like fun! I thought maybe he was doing the chicken dance! LOL

Nancy Face said...

That party sounds AWESOME! :D