Figures the year I decide to see all the movies nominated for best picture, they all left me a bit "grouchy". All of them were very well acted, I just didn't like them.We saw Michael Clayton over the weekend, and on the good side I only had to shut my eyes for about 30 seconds of the movie, and George was good, but the ending of the movie fell flat.
So even though VH1 is picking No Country for Old Men as the winner, I think I am going with the popcorn boy and picking There Will Be Blood- it was definitely an epic movie, unfortunately the main character was not very likable.
------
Today we have guest frog for my Earth Hour segment:
It is my nephew Ian, who is soon going to be four years old. The reason he gets to be a guest frog, is because he and his dad went to pick
up trash at the park where he plays, and he was really excited about it, and mentions it when they pass the park. So next time you go on a walk or to the park, take a bag and pick up the trash you co
me along.Thanks Linda for the idea and the
pictures!
16 comments:
Wow Theresa...Ian is going to be be a Conservationist! I see it in my crystal ball. I agree about the movies...I won't be nice and say I liked even one of them...the writers need to stay on strike about a year I think, so maybe someone will have an original idea. Sighhhhh...
hugs
Sandi
Oh I love the guest frog. What a cutie pie. That's great that he is learning to do that at a young age.
I haven't seen hardly any of the movies this year although I keep thinking I will.
Ian is very proud to be featured, although when I showed him the pictures, he thought it was Connor and not him. We all picked up garbage at the park again today before playing.
Well, at least I know a little about the movies from your blog and that is probably about all I will know!
Well, whoever wins the Oscar this year (if I get to watch the presentations) it will all be a preview type thing for me since I haven't seen a new movie, much less a new one nominated for any type of Oscar in eons and eons!
Loved the Visiting Frog too though -isn't he just a regular little cutie though?
I am very proud of Ian. The park at the school near our house has had a lot of garbage in the last two weeks. He has willingly helped me clean up twice now. I am trying to instill good values in him.
That frog picture of Ian is awesome!
Oh, such a cute little froggie!!!
Great idea on picking up the trash. I often wonder, how can people be such slobs?!!
what a great guest frog! I hope he makes more appearances here ;)
Ian looks so cute in his froggie outfit.
Thanks for all the movie reviews. I never go to the movies. I wait until they come out on DVD or Pay Per View. It seems all the films nominated each year are my least favorite.
Ian is the cutest frog I've ever seen in my whole living life! :D
Ian makes an adorable little frog! Kudos to him and Thomas for their contribution to Earth Hour. *HIGH FIVES, HUGS & SMILES*
He's adorable!
Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/
I've tagged you for a fun meme! Stop by and see.
I've seen none of the pictures for 'best picture.'
I did read Into the Wild.. where Hal Holden is up for best supporting actor. I DO hope he wins, although I hear it's a long shot.
I'm watching countdown to the oscars now.. I'm so into the dresses and makeup and glitz.
WHERE...IS...THERESA?
It's been a couple of weeks, just checking in to make sure you're okay
Sandi
Ok, Theresa, give it up! We are all missing you. I'm wondering if you are the one who Linda said was taking something on.
Hope you're ok!
Post a Comment