One of my friends host a annual Oscar party, I went for the first time last year, we put $20 in and try to pick the winners. I did not do well, so this year I wanted to make sure I have at least seen the five pictures nominated for best picture.
So far I have seen, There Will be Blood, Juno, and Attonement. So far I wouldn't pick any of them for Best Picture, however the popcorn boy told me he had seen them all and he would pick There Will be Blood.
9 comments:
I heard "Atonement" and "Juno" are supposed to be pretty good. I want to see both plus the one with Nicholson and Morgan Freeman (had to ask hubby his name).
Great pic of you in front of a nostalgic piece of history and I hope you do better this year. *HUGS & SMILES*
Sounds like a fun way to get a night out-I will be interested to hear your final pick! (seeing as how I will probably never see any of them-but I can live vicariously though you!)
No Country For Old Men...that's the only one could vote for...but why do they snub comedies? Everything doesn't have to be blood and guts or sad and forlorn...a good comedy...I would have voted for What About Bob and I don't even like Bill Murray!
Glad you had fun!
Sandi
That sounds like fun and gives you incentive to see all the movies.
I don't see many movies but Atonement is on my list along with the Bucket List and 27 Dresses.
Cool photo!
I think it will be Juno. I hope you are doing well.
We all KNOW that the Popcorn Boy is the one to pick the winners! I love it...... The Popcorn Boy. I could be a great Popcorn Girl, and telling people my job title would be half the fun. Just giving you a little ribbing. Love ya!
My first real job was being a popcorn girl!
I would so love to go to that theater...it's very cool!
Good luck on your pick...I haven't seen any of them yet, but I want to see Juno! :)
I haven't seen any of the movies. I just don't go to the theater. I have heard Attonement is real sad. Because of that, I don't want to see it. How great to be able to see movies in that theater!!
Post a Comment