I can picture my scale running and hiding too if it sees me heading towards it. Although, my thoughts might be a bit different as I might be wanting to pick the scale up, hug it and then, just calmly, quietly, pitch it in the garbage because I never like what it tells me.
That is cute and sadly true. I actually cooked TWICE this week. I made Thai shrimp last night and tonight I made homemade corn chowder (not very calorie or carb conscious) and Connor ate three bowlfuls! He kept pushing his plate over and asking for more. Ian, however, was offended to see a vegetable presented on his NEW placemat! Thank you Aunt Terri! You rock!
My girlie, Sal, attends Weight Watchers (WW) and says there will always be setbacks, times when you fall off the horse but you get back on it and do what you can, when you can. Hang in there, Theresa...I think you've doing an awesome job! *SMILES & HUGS*
I've laughed till I nearly peed myself...I've shown it to hubby, I've shown it to the cat, can I "borrow" it and send it to Evil sister??? PLEEASE!!! hugs Sandi
The cartoon is so funny. I do well for my 2/3 meals I have a day. Where I mess up is wanting junk while watching evening tv. At least my exercise is starting to show a small improvement.
Bad me...I haven't been by for a few days. It's been a wild, crazy and busy week for me, but things have calmed down and I've enjoyed getting to "catch up" on what you've been doing.
I love that cartoon....cute and true! I'm doing no carbs (which means no wine either) so hopefully me and my scale can be friends again.
12 comments:
I can picture my scale running and hiding too if it sees me heading towards it. Although, my thoughts might be a bit different as I might be wanting to pick the scale up, hug it and then, just calmly, quietly, pitch it in the garbage because I never like what it tells me.
That is cute and sadly true. I actually cooked TWICE this week. I made Thai shrimp last night and tonight I made homemade corn chowder (not very calorie or carb conscious) and Connor ate three bowlfuls! He kept pushing his plate over and asking for more. Ian, however, was offended to see a vegetable presented on his NEW placemat! Thank you Aunt Terri! You rock!
My girlie, Sal, attends Weight Watchers (WW) and says there will always be setbacks, times when you fall off the horse but you get back on it and do what you can, when you can. Hang in there, Theresa...I think you've doing an awesome job! *SMILES & HUGS*
Boy I know the feeling. I am not doing great myself with weighty issues, ha. That cartoon says it all.
LOL, my scale is scared to death of me after this weekend!
I am starting over today. :-( It was fun while it lasted.
That cartoon is pretty funny! :D
Yay for Chinese New Year and all new beginnings! You'll do great! :)
I've laughed till I nearly peed myself...I've shown it to hubby, I've shown it to the cat, can I "borrow" it and send it to Evil sister??? PLEEASE!!!
hugs
Sandi
I'd like to borrow it to!
I'm not proud to say I have lost and gained back a small village over the years.
But hey - today is always the first day of the rest of my diet.
The cartoon is so funny. I do well for my 2/3 meals I have a day. Where I mess up is wanting junk while watching evening tv. At least my exercise is starting to show a small improvement.
I have an award for you on my blog! :)
This happens to me too!
Bad me...I haven't been by for a few days. It's been a wild, crazy and busy week for me, but things have calmed down and I've enjoyed getting to "catch up" on what you've been doing.
I love that cartoon....cute and true! I'm doing no carbs (which means no wine either) so hopefully me and my scale can be friends again.
Hugs!
Kat
Post a Comment