This weekend we saw our 4th best movie picture; No Country for Old Men. I spent about a fourth of the movie with my eyes closed basically due to Javier Bardem and how evil he was.So far Javier (left) is my pick for best supporting actor (Suzie I came up with this pick all by myself-with no help from PB). However I can't recommend the movie, even though all the actors were great- it was just too violent and had a bad ending.
This week I recieved two awards: Thanks you Nancy for my Rated E for Excellence award, she gave me this award for making her smile and laugh- Hopefully I can live up to her impression of me. I would like to pass this award to a new blog I have been reading Sandi's Blog Holding Patterns for her interesting take on life.
And also thanks to Michelle for the "You make my day" award, I would like to pass that on to Nancy, since I love her joy of life, and her comments.
...and for my green section for preparing for Earth Day, I walked instead of driving to church today. For more information about Earth Hour click here.


9 comments:
Theresa, thank you so much for this...it's always an honor to feel that you have made one person laugh or think! But to be given an award, wow...thanks my friend...
hugs
Sandi
I appreciate the movie review...I will stay away, because I love watching movies with great endings that make me go home happy! :)
You most definitely earned your awards, and thank you so much for passing one to me!
I REALLY love Kermit! :D
Thanks for the review. Sounds great!
Congrats on the well-deserved awards!
I walked to the store today...well, the first time anyways, since I only had to buy one item. The second time I could've and brought my daughter to help carry things but she was carting Joey around the neighborhood...guess you can tell where I stand, eh? LOL!
Congrats on all you awards...you are very deserving of them! *HUGS & SMILES*
Thank you so much for your prayers for my family!! Carson is home and feeling good. Nicole is no longer sick since delivering Caramia. She arrived Saturday at 4:55 p.m. and weighs 8 lbs. 6 oz. I posted a few pictures of my trip to Charlotte.
Again, thank you for your prayers!!!!
Hi Theresa,
You are very deserving of the blogger awards. Good to get a heads up about the movie. I may see it but I like to be prepared. I may skip it because I have trouble with violence. I go back and forth with what I can handle. That's good that you walked to church. It made me think of a friend who commented on my blog about how someone in a car was impatient at them for riding their bikes. It was a Sunday and you'd think people would be more low key about sharing the road. I guess the car driver was in a hurry, Sunday or not. He hollered out at my friend and her fellow bicyclists that they should all be in church. My friend said she retorted, how do you know we aren't headed there. Valid question since people do after all ride their bikes to church.
Yikes, I'll probably skip that movie! I am enjoying your reviews just the same.
Glad you have such wonderful blogger buds and the awards are very much deserved.
Congrats on you awards! Great movie review.
Okay Theresa, time for a new post hon, hope you are doing well...
hugs
Sandi
Post a Comment