Thanks for playing the reverse meme, I loved all the creative responses, however nepotism is alive and well: since I am declaring my sister-in-law Linda the winner! She got them all correct!
1. How did Hubby and I meet?
This one was way too easy for everyone! Although I did like how the story went- so yes it was Skydiving- and it was lust at first site :) well at least for me, I had to clunck Michael over the head to notice me!
This one was way too easy for everyone! Although I did like how the story went- so yes it was Skydiving- and it was lust at first site :) well at least for me, I had to clunck Michael over the head to notice me!
2. Take a stab at my middle name:
Mary( Linda was correct with the reason that my mother wanted all her girls to have Mary in their name), although Marie is my confirmation name (Michelle got that one) My mom's name is Anna (Carver's guess)
Mary( Linda was correct with the reason that my mother wanted all her girls to have Mary in their name), although Marie is my confirmation name (Michelle got that one) My mom's name is Anna (Carver's guess)

3. Do I have any siblings? How many?
4. What's one of my favorite things to do? Have spa days with my friends
5. What's my favorite kind of music? 70's, christmas and country
6. Am I shy or outgoing? Shy, I was voted shyest of my senior class
7. Am I a rebel or a rule follower? A definite rule follower, but am not afraid to fight for something I believe in.
8. Special talents? besides eating a jar of peanut butter in one sitting,it would have to be my math ablity. (I was just born with it)
9. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring?
Michael, he is like my personal MacGyver. When ever we go kyaking, I only pretend to paddle, he is the one who actually has his paddle in the water.
Thanks again for playing along
6 comments:
Hmm, didn't do as well as I would have liked but I had alot of fun guessing! *HUGS & SMILES*
I'm embarrassed I didn't remember some of those because the minute you said what the right answers were I thought, that's right, she told us about that. Fun idea to do a reverse meme.
Wasn't this so much fun? YAY! :D
And just what, might I ask, is wrong with a little bit of nepotism?
Nothing, far as I can see. Great post, Kid!
This was a really fun meme! I think I have a bit of an advantage but I was really impressed because your friends are truly learning so much about you.
It helps that you are one really fun and great person to get to know.
Very nice. I don't even remember answering one of the questions (risk taking)!!
That was fun. I'm glad I got one of your names right!
Post a Comment