Thursday, February 7, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Just Another Reason Why He's Cool Uncle Michael














Wheelies on the Car Port :)

9 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

I was playing a game with Ian tonight and he was talking about Uncle Mike and he is cool because he likes to play lots of games and he has a "water house" (pool). Ian also said that he had a cat last year...I was thinking he remembered Linus for a sec, but then he said that the cat's name is Sam. He also mentioned that Aunt Terri wins a lot of games. You two really rate!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see "Uncle Mike" and the kids having so much fun! Great pic!

Justabeachkat said...

No doubt about it...I can see why he's so cool.

Hugs!
Kat

Jeni said...

Hey! That makes sense to me! My favorite uncle used to pull me in my little red wagon, ran beside me on my first two-wheeler bike as I tried to learn to balance, taught me how to drive a car (started that when I was about 7 years old), got me a 26" really neat Schwinn (boys bike, that I requested) with a horn, a headlight a nifty wicker basket my dog used to ride in and an odometer to register how many miles I rode that puppy! He took me fishing, swimming, to stock car races, let me pal around with him wherever he went, taught me about some local history that combined with what my grandfather taught me about history, spurred my love for that subject and years and years later, when I went to visit him and my aunt in the nursing home were they had to go live, he told me in no uncertain terms I needed a man in my life to help me, to take care of me, to take care of my kids! He meant that in the best way possible and I didn't take offense to it because you see, he only wanted, always, the very best for me! Yep! My Uncle Butch was the very best!

Carver said...

Cute shots Theresa. Looks like the three of them are having a great time.

Dianne said...

Uncle Mike is having as much fun as the kids ;)

That makes him so cool.

Great photos.

Michelle Quinno said...

Too cute! Those boys are just adorable!! The enjoyment shows.

Sandi McBride said...

Every kid should have a Cool Uncle Michael...they're making memories...
Sandi

Nancy Face said...

That looks like so much fun! :D

Yep...he's a cool uncle! :)