Wrapping Paper or Bags

Favorite Navity Scene
Do yo
u like eggnog?Yup, Cheers!
Favorite Christmas Movie


Mail or Email Christmas Cards?

Easiest Person to Buy for?
My Friend Kerry, we have the same taste in almost everything.
Real tree or artificial?
Real- on year we were going away so I bought a small live tree, and then repotted it, Michael bet me $10 that I couldn't keep it alive in the California weather to use the following year- I did it, but never saw the $10
Have you ever recyled a Christmas gift?
Yup, my sister and I used to wrap up our worst CD and give it to each other for a "stocking" gift
Fa
vorite Ch
ristmas Song?Now if you know me, I just couldn't pick one song- I absolutely love Christmas songs, so I picked two of my favorite Christmas albums
Do you stay home or travel for Christmas?
Mostly travel
White lights or colored on the tree?
Ok I know you can't tell by this picture, it is just a shameless picture of my cute cat under the tree.
Can you name all of Sant'a reindeer?
Yup
Fa
vorite Thing to Eat at Christmas
When do you put up your tree?
1st or 2nd week of December
When do you take down your tree?
January 1st
Favorite place to go at Christmas?
I also love to see the the Christmas show at the Rockafeller Center, I think I have seen it about 5 times.
Open your presents Christmas eve, or Christmas Day?
Christmas Eve
9 comments:
I found the cute cat under the tree, between the two red balls.
Have a joyful Christmas season.
Lvya
I enjoyed this post. I think you and your sister are smart to have wrapped your least favorite CD for stocking gifts. That made me laugh. I also have two nativity scenes. I found your cat under the tree but I doubt that I would have if you hadn't mentioned it.
That was fun! I'm the same as you as far as putting up and taking down the tree.
As far as music goes, I have a big collection of Christmas cds (around 40). I'm an addict!
Yay, I'm glad you did this! Great answers and pictures!
How very special it is to have so many Christmas decorations made by your dad! :)
Hi there! Remember me? Yep, I'm the one who hasn't been by for a visit in over a week, I think. It's been wild and crazy around my house with decorating and shopping and gift wrapping and then I was out of town for the weekend. Those are my excuses...sad and true. Anyway, it's been fun catching up with you tonight. I've read all the posts I've missed and it's been fun.
Hugs!
Kat
My son's cat loves getting under the tree. I too love colored lights on my tree, but this year we bought a new artificial tree with clear lights. I have decorated with colored lights throughout the house.
I'm going to have to do this meme soon, love the questions! Yours is just awesome with the addition of the photos - great job :)
Think you can personally deliver me some of those cookies, please? I don't live too far from you! *BIG GRINS*
Your cat is a crack up! It's okay in my book!
Thank you for alerting to my "raising of the Christmas tree" error...I corrected it, sort of! LOL! What would I do without you? *HUGS*
I really enjoyed this! It's great getting to know you better. I remember the Christmas I got my Partridge Family Christmas Album- I played it over and over. Did you like the Osmond brothers too? Keith and Donny posted adorned my walls back in those days.
Post a Comment