Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'M BACK

Hi All,
Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Sorry I haven't been visiting lately. Guess Where I have been? Here is a clue.



Michael and I have been in New Mexico since Friday. New Mexico, you say??? Why, New Mexico?? That's what most people have asked us. Well if you read my 2nd blog ever, Places I Have Been, which made me realize there are17 states I have yet to visit-make that 16.

Picture taken by Michael in Bandelier State Park (about 30 minutes from Sante Fe)

7 comments:

Carver said...

Welcome Back Theresa. I'm glad you made it to somewhere on your to visit list as 2007 draws to an end. Gorgeous photograph.

Michelle Quinno said...

Oooh, that is so cool. I'm jealous! I love to travel and would love to pack up and go like that. Good for you!

Jeni said...

Wow! What an awesome picture! Now, which state are you heading to visit next?

Justabeachkat said...

Good for you! Looks like a beautiful place. More photos coming, I hope. Welcome back.

Hugs!
Kat

Nancy Face said...

Hooray, only 16 states to go! :)

We've never really visited New Mexico...we've just stayed for the night on our way to Texas or Colorado!

I hope you had lots of fun! :D

Linda Murphy said...

Yay, she's back! I am looking forward to hearing about all that you have learned on your trip to NM.

Love the photo, Michael!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a wonderful year's end trip! Love the pic! *HUGS*