Friday, December 28, 2007

Photo Hunter: Messy


Once when I was skydiving (1988), I did not make it back to the airport. My friend Kevin (in picture next to me) felt bad, since he is the one who directed the airplane of where to let us out-so when he got back to the airport he jumped into his car to come get me.

It happened to be very muddy, and his car got stuck in some mud. So about 5 of us helped push his car, I was in the middle. Well the wheels spun, mud came flying off the tire, into the air, over top the first two people pushing and landed right smack on me. And that is why I have mud on my face- and a tad MESSY.

7 comments:

Nonnas News said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you have a blessed new year!

Carver said...

That's a great shot, messy face and all. Too funny!

Nancy Face said...

I don't see anything wrong with that picture. ;)

What a funny story...and a good friend! :D

Anonymous said...

Hmm, mud on your face? Just thought you were able to get a nice tan! *GRINS..oh, and HUGS too!*

Linda Murphy said...

That is really funny-I'm glad he came back for you too. Great photo for messy! My boys will be thrilled that Fun Aunt Terri has messy pictures too!

Michelle Quinno said...

Yikes, skydiving? You are a brave woman!

Justabeachkat said...

Sometimes things like that end up making a really good story. Great photo of that very moment!

Happy New Year!
Kat