Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve

Have fun celebrating the joy of Christmas everyone!

Picture taken from a travel website

6 comments:

Carver said...

Merry Christmas Theresa. Lovely photograph for your Christmas post. I hope you and your family have a good one. Mine was made by my daughter making it safely home. She had delays but the big thing is she got here in one piece. As ever, Carver

Linda Murphy said...

How pretty! A very merry Christmas Eve to our favorite Fun Aunt Terri and Cool Uncle Mike! We hope you are enjoying LEARNING while celebrating Christmas!

We love you both tons-

Justabeachkat said...

I wish for you and yours the merriest of Christmases filled with family, love, food and fun and many memory making moments.

Christmas hugs sweet friend!
Kat

Michelle Quinno said...

Very pretty! I hope you enjoyed your Christmas day!

Linda said...

Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas season.

Nancy Face said...

Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas! :)