Wow Theresa, That's an amazing shot. Almost looks like the star of David. Maybe it's the time of year that made me think that but it does almost look more like a bright star than the sun.
Beautiful photo, Theresa. My apologies for not visiting lately - been really bogged down here, still am for that matter but I finally found some time tonight to do some blog readings. Loved your posts below here too that I had missed this week. Have a great vacation from work and may you and Michael have a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years as well!
Such a pretty picture. You have gotten a lot of mileage from your Death Valley photos-I am looking forward to the New Mexico set. Of course, I really want to visit Death Valley now! :)
6 comments:
Wow Theresa, That's an amazing shot. Almost looks like the star of David. Maybe it's the time of year that made me think that but it does almost look more like a bright star than the sun.
Wow, this is beautiful! Something holy about it makes it quite appropriate for the upcoming days!
I'll take this time to wish you and yours a safe and MERRY CHRISTMAS! *HUGS, HUGS & more HUGS...SMILES, too*
Beautiful photo, Theresa. My apologies for not visiting lately - been really bogged down here, still am for that matter but I finally found some time tonight to do some blog readings. Loved your posts below here too that I had missed this week. Have a great vacation from work and may you and Michael have a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years as well!
Such a pretty picture. You have gotten a lot of mileage from your Death Valley photos-I am looking forward to the New Mexico set. Of course, I really want to visit Death Valley now! :)
You have the most amazing photos! This is gorgeous!
I took a ton of sunrise photos in Hawaii. The girls were making fun of me.
That picture is beautiful! I agree with Carver and Laura...it looks like the Star of Bethlehem to me!
MERRY CHRISTMAS my friend! :D
Post a Comment