We were out on the sand dunes taking pictures and I was busy trekking up a hill when the instructor told us to remember to step lightly so we wouldn't ruin any one's picture....So of course what does that mean to me? Did you see the picture?
My husband who often refers to my gracefulness as a bull in a china shop then snaps the picture of my footprint for prosperity.
But treading lightly allows for sand wave pictures such as the following to be taken-picture taken by me in December 2006.

7 comments:
I'm a bit of a full in the china shop myself. I like both of the photographs although the second one is truly beautiful. Take care, Carver
You are very graceful in the water though!
Keep up the good blogging!
I'm w/you-- but we get the good shots right?
I'm like that too..
Honestly, I think both pictures are pretty neat.
but you are dolphin in the water.
Beautiful sand dunes. The footprints get erased. That is one of the joys of sand.
Post a Comment