Saturday, September 22, 2007

Photo Hunters: Paper

This weeks theme is paper, for some reason I immediately thought of a paper airplane and was going to make one and have my husband Michael throw it until I managed to get a good picture of it. But somewhere I lost my enthusiasm for that idea.

My next idea was "Cat in a Bag" my cat Sam loves to play with bags. He needs to see what is in them , he often curls up in them and then Michael will carry him around in the bag saying "I got a cat in bag". However Samuel was having no part in modeling for my picture. The best I could do is "Cat next to Bag"

Luckily I have my two backup pictures the first being origami. One of my students made me this frog family. And the other is my desk at work. I actually caught my desk on a good day, since it is usually covered with papers I have to correct.


7 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

Samuel is such a cute little cat. I cannot imagine he enjoys being in a bag, but you never know with cats.

I loved seeing your desk. It is always fun to picture where you work, when I have heard so much about it. The little frogs are super cute.

CRIZ LAI said...

I was also thinking for having both my cats in the bag. Unfortunately, both played until the bag got torn apart...haha. Thanks for visiting. Have a great week.

Ruth said...

What grade do you teach, do you mind me asking? My husband has taught 4th, but the last two years he's been in 3rd (one kindergartner called him "the big 4th grade boy").

Our cat Bishop is almost impossible to photograph. She crawls all over me.

Anonymous said...

Paper, not a problem for me. Too much paper lurking everywhere. I think it might be called clutter. Have a Great Day

Anonymous said...

Cute "frog" family! My daughter loves origami and will make a crane out of the kid's menu when we go out to a restaurant. If she likes them well enough, she'll leave the crane for the waiter/ress! *smiles*

Alison said...

I wish my desk looked this organized every day! Mine is usually full of papers/clutter as well! If only there were more time in the day...

Carver said...

Somehow I missed your paper post so I'll comment here. Good idea for the theme. I'll have to come back later and see if you have one up for original theme later. Thanks for visiting. Have a great weekend.