I was over at Nicole's site today and she had a meme that I thought was cool. It is called Fill in Friday's and I thought I'd try my luck with it even though it is a Sunday.1. I think _____.
(there should be better role models for our youth than Brittney, Paris, and Lyndsay)2. I desire _____.
(to lose 25 more pounds)3. What if _____.
(everyone got along?)4. The best thing about _____.
(teaching is it keeps me young at heart.)5. When will _____.
(Jupiter align with Mars?-part of an old song by the 5th Dimension Let the Sun Shine In ) 6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week _____.
(I have discovered how to use the link button-OK maybe I overdid it in this blog!)7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
(well hind site makes this one easy-Friday dinner out with hubby, Saturday relaxing and Sunday sailing)
6 comments:
I am with you on just about all those :)!
Can I come sailing with you??? It's strange how much I love being around water, yet I can't swim and it frightens me at the same time.
I've tagged you for a meme.
I give you "direct hits" on #1, #2 and #3 and finding someone who remembers that song by the Fifth Dimension - Excellent taste, my dear, Excellent. Not bad on the others either but those really stand out. Now I will have an earworm working all day by the looks of things as that song starts whizzing around in my head. Loved it, really loved it way back when and ya know what, I still do!
I like the new look of your links on the left side of the blog.
Happy sailing day! Fun, fun, fun! The boys are going on a flashlight hike tonight.
I like all of your answers, especially number 4! I so agree with this one - I also learn a lot from my students even though they are only 5 and 6 years old!
ahhhhhhh, sailing! What fun! Thanks for playing!
Post a Comment