Well by the looks of my refridgerator we won't be having a feast until I go shopping.I did not change anything for this picture-although it does look like we are advertizing the Tofu. We have never eaten tofu-Michael wanted to try it, it has been sitting there for three weeks-the good news is that it doesn't expire until mid October.
So onto the feast....
Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?
October 14 when my friend Kim had her baby Emma. She was born on Friday the 13-so the date was easy to remember.
Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
6. I'm not that ambitious, although many people think I am since I take on a lot of extra responsibities at work that I don't get paid for- However I do always try to do my best and I enjoy a challenge.
Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)
Free Entertainment Encourages Thriftyness (FEET-for you Linda)
Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
It would be the Fun Slow Walkers - I Hate Hills -But I Need to Exercise Group.
Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?
Our main room and bedroom have hard wood floors, our two other bedrooms have an old burber off white (now more dirty white) color. Replacing the carpets is on our very long home improvement list
9 comments:
I want to join your Main Course :)
I liked the type of walking club you mentioned. I can't walk all that fast anymore but do need to find a way to get at least a little bit of exercise all the same. Something like that might just work.
Neat photo of your fridge though. I'd never dare take a pic of ours - something might fall out - or who knows - even fly out at one there, it's generally pretty tightly packed. (Of course, it never holds anything one wants to eat though if you're looking for something as a snack, etc.) LOL
I'd join your group in a heartbeat! :)
Great feast, hope you have an awesome Friday!
My son was born on Friday the 13th in December. Great feast! Thank you for dining with me as well.
Great feast! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me. Have a great week!
Hmm, in your neighborhood, it is pretty hard to avoid walking on hills, but walking up those hills slowly is still some workout!
And I am interested to see how the tofu goes over....
I'll join your club. Walking up hills wears me out. You also served a great salad.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Great feast! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend.
OOOOhhhh I so need to join your club! Great feast!!
Thanks for visiting mine!
Post a Comment