If you like nature Death Valley is the place to visit-we have been there in the spring when the wildflowers are in bloom which were phenomenal and during Christmas time. The contrast of the land scape of the park is amazing, craters, salt mines, silver mines, sand dunes, tall mountains and the lowest point in the continental United States.
During winter we especially had a great time due to how empty the park was. It was nice that the park kept all their ranger programs going. One of the programs we went to was on photography-the ranger leading the program was responsible to take official pictures of all national parks for the parks brochures. He took us to sand dunes at sunset and we got a lot of very cool shots but this one was one of our favorites of that day.
3 comments:
That picture can definitely stand alone, but I am really glad you wrote about it. Have to check in that as a possible visit in the future.
I don't know if I can blog without words!
It can stand alone - I agree. I always like words and thoughts too tho... take care :)
Beautiful photo...This is so different from what I'm used to in Pa.Thanks for stoppin' by my blog!!
Post a Comment