I feel the best feasting occurs in the fall especially at Thanksgiving. Linda (my sister-in-law) shows her delight in preparing a Thanksgiving Feast for the family. ....and now on to the Feast of the week
Appetizer: How are you today?
A bit sneezy due to allegries- but otherwise really happy it is Friday
Soup: Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
Top Chef, Two & a Half Men, and Seinfeld Reruns
Salad: What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
I was under my parachute in very strong winds -they were so strong that they radioed up to the pilot not to land. I was going backwards very fast (almost faster then I usually went forwards) towards a coal pit in the Pocono's all of a sudden the wind stopped and I landed right on the edge of the coal pit.
Main Course: If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
South of France on the Riviera
My birthday suit
8 comments:
So nice to hear you're having a great day, Theresa! Birthday suit, eh? Knew we had alot in common..LOL (I put I sleep my underwear..would like to my blog at at least a PG13)! wow, what a very scary salad..glad you came away okay else we would never have become blogging buddies! *big smiles* Have a great weekend! *HUGS!*
Great feast Theresa. I absolutely agree with your main course, even though that isn't what I picked :)
Hey, that's me. I am gearing up for my turn this year at cooking. (cannot just blend a protein shake and call it a day, huh?)
And yikes on the salad! Wow!
Scary for me would have been being up under a parachute in the first place :)
Boy, do I agree on the "scary" salad thing -but then, you'd never even catch me out with a parachute to begin with -skydiving and paranoia about height just are not a good match.
THe tv shows though - mine would be the Two and a Half Men, any Law and Order show -new or reruns and "THE OFFICE!" Love, absolutely love The Office!
Oh good, another birthday suit wearer besides me! ;)
Yikes, I can't believe you parachute! I'd never have the guts.
Great photo of Linda! She's one of my favorite bloggers.
Nice feast. Thanks for stopping by!
Great feast! I was scared just reading about your salad. I would never have the courage to go up in a plane - much less jump from one! I do enjoy watching your television shows though (watching 2 and a half men right now)! :) Have a great week!
Post a Comment