1) What I was doing ten years ago:
I had just moved to California in June, (Michael had moved in January) and was living in a town house. In September we just started house shopping-which was awful- the houses that we could afford were twice as expensive, 1/2 the size and old and hardly any yard. So house shopping was not fun.
2.) Five years ago:
I was training for a full triathlon (1 mile swim, 24 mile bike and a 6 mile run) I signed up for it through Team and Training and besides finishing, I raised over $5,000 for the Leukemia society.
3) One year ago:
The last week of September last year I threw a baby shower for my friend Kim at my house.
5.) 5 snacks I enjoy:
Chips and Salsa, Hummus and Pita Bread, Hershey Kisses, Pretzels, and Potato Chips with Onion Dip
6.) 5 Things I would do if I suddenly had $100 million:
a.give my mom 10 mil because it had to be her prayers that allowed me to get the 100 mil
b.give 20 million to various friends and family members
c. Keep 10 mil for Michael and myself (first up Safari to Africa!)
c. Keep 10 mil for Michael and myself (first up Safari to Africa!)
d. 50 mil to start a program to better education in inner cities
e. and an obligatory 10 mil to Uncle Sam
7.) 5 locations I would like to run away to:
The Spa, My parents house (since my mom always cooks for me), the Caribbean, the mountains to ski, my bed.
8.) 5 bad habits I have:
being excessively early, worrying, eating til I am full, dropping food on myself (especially if I am wearing a new white shirt),letting out a shriek when I get scared.
9.) 5 things I like doing:
traveling, swimming, playing tennis, going to the spa, playing games
10.) 5 TV shows I like:
Top Chef, American Idol, How I met your Mother, Two & half Men, Law & Order.
11.) 5 things I hate doing:
Cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming, pulling weeds, driving when I could fly, admitting I am wrong.
12.) 5 Biggest joys of the moment:
Michael, My Friends, My Family, Vacations, Sam(my cat)
...and I tag Linda, my sister-in-law and Stacy and Alison
6 comments:
While I HATE MEMES when/if I get tagged - causes too many of the few brain cells I still have functioning to die a sudden, cruel, death from being over taxed, ya know, I love reading them when done by others who handle them well - such as you do. Good posts, interesting reading and better you than me doing it too!
You sure look like you had fun on your boating trip, Theresa! Where'd you go?
BTW, I don't think your clone would do your chores for you. *grins*
However, another one of you would be a joy! *happy-happy, joy, joy*
Great answers to the meme...boy, you really thought about how to spend that $100 million!!!
Theresa~The leaf in the 1st photo on my blog is morning glory, and it's starting to die off and turn colors.
Great answers! Thanks for thinking of me! I'll get right on this as soon as I finish my post about Mikayla dancing that I started last night (something was wrong with blogger - it wouldn't let me upload pictures)! It was great to learn more about you - I can't wait to play!! :)
You really gave a lot of thought to the hundred million dollar question. I thought I was the only one who had the white t-shirt problem with food. I've had to throw away so many white shirts. I've enjoyed getting to know you better.
Post a Comment