Monday, October 1, 2007

One in Seven


Today marks the beginning of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This photo is from lynnieb over at Flickr. It showcases so well the truth of this disease which is that One in Seven will be diagnosed with this disease this year and many more will die from it. So get those mammograms ladies! (thank you to Yolonda whose site is the inspiration of this blog)


I am proud to say my sister-in-law Suzie is a breast cancer survivor because I could not imagine life without her. I love her style, grace, charm, wit and silliness.
Twirl for us Suz!


Hope Lives.

4 comments:

Carver said...

What a great photograph of your sister in law. She looks like a lot of fun. I love the caption Hope Lives. Take care, Carver

Shelby said...

She looks like a terrific person and friend and sister in law!!!

take care..

Aunt Sooooz said...

You are the best! Thank you so much for the kind words. They got me all teary... shucks! You know the feeling is so mutual!! I just love your company a million times over. I got the jackpot with all of my sisters-in-law, including the one we'll have in November.

And just for you.... Always look on the bright side of life.... with a big, fat TWIRL!!!! xoxo

Alison said...

I've given you an award for being so fantastic! Check out my blog when you get a chance to find out more! :)