Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday's Feast

This picture came off the original Friday's Feast site. How can you not have a great feast at that location?

Appetizer
:On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?

4- I look forward to other peoples birthdays more.

Soup: What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?

ARITHMETIC (I always have had trouble spelling so I have many tricks to remember how to spell words this one I remember as A Rat In Toms House Might Eat Toms Ice Cream)

Salad: Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?

Yes they are over sized Ray Bans

Main Course: If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?

My parents, they have always let me be myself, exposed me to all sorts of things from ballet to boxing. They supported me through 2 college educations and 12 years of swimming.

Dessert
: Name a beverage that you enjoy.

A glass of Burgundy with chocolate- a great combination.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your entire feast this week, Theresa!

I'm glad to hear your parents gave you OPPORTUNITY..alot of kids are not that lucky! We're doing that for our children...if they want to do it, they can..if not, find something you do want to and we'll support you 100%, or close enough to kiss it...LOL!

Have a great weekend!

Shelby said...

Love your dessert :)

really!

Jeni said...

My fourth grade teacher taught our class that little ditty about how to remember to spell arithmetic correctly. Your dessert item sounds interesting, veddy, veddy interesting. And finally, boy do I agree with Laura's comment about your parents and the opportunity they afforded you. That is really fantastic that they were able -and willing -to do that. Many parents can't even swing help for classes from time to time, much less the whole nine yards. And then too, there are still some who won't even provide necessary moral support if their kids do try to do it on their own. Such a necessity of life, it's a shame it isn't more easily affordable to whoever wants it, ya know.

Linda said...

I would never remember that sentence in your soup LOL!!

I totally forgot about FF!!! I thought it was Thursday all day long.

Michelle Quinno said...

hehe, loved the soup!

Thanks for stopping by!