Well last weeks plan did not go that well. The only thing I accomplished was the Chicken Marsala- and we are giving the recipe that I posted 4 stars, very easy and very tasty.One of the goals I set with my self is to try one new recipe a week, it has been fun finding and trying these.
This weeks plan: (some our left over from last week since they did not get made. )
Monday: Left over crockpot meatballs that I made on Sunday

Tuesday: Green & White Lasagna.
*This is the new recipe of the week.
*This is the new recipe of the week.
Wednesday: Tuna Casserole
Thursday: Chicken on the Grill

Friday: I am going to Vegas baby!!
Click recipe to enlarge

As a side note Renee was kind enough to give me "Your Blog is a Treat Award" . I would like to pass it on to Laura at the Safe Harbor since she has a very nice "G" rated blog, a great sense of humor, and gives lots of **hugs** and **smiles** with her comments.

As a side note Renee was kind enough to give me "Your Blog is a Treat Award" . I would like to pass it on to Laura at the Safe Harbor since she has a very nice "G" rated blog, a great sense of humor, and gives lots of **hugs** and **smiles** with her comments.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!!
10 comments:
Hi Theresa,
Trying out a new recipe per week sounds like a great idea. I don't know when is the last time I tried a new recipe. Maybe I try to do a new one per month, kind of ease into it. I hope you have a great time in Vegas. Take care, Carver
Great menu plan! I am bookmarking the lasagna to try next week! Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Have a wonderful time in Vegas!
The Green & White Lasagna looks yummy! Yay, Vegas...have fun! Congrats on your new, very cute award! :)
YUM, that sounds delish. I wish I liked to cook and I wish pasta was on my diet!
I have a scrumptious chicken lasagna recipe if you want it. You can either use spinach or broccoli.
I forgot to say have a wonderful time in Vegas!
As I am engrossed in my daily readings of my faves, also on my mind is the every-day process of trying to figure out what to fix for supper tonight and coming up empty! Now, tomorrow or Wednesday -no problem - as we'll have leftover pork roast and sauerkraut but today remains the quandry. Mandy suggested Shepherd's Pie before she left for work this a.m. so maybe that will be the meal du jour. Who knows?
Thank you, Theresa, for thinking of me again. I sent it right back at ya' because you always make me happy, too!
Have fun in Las Vegas! *hugs & smiles*
Hi Theresa,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Our Halloween meal is a regular fun meal for the kids with some of their candy from Trick or Treating.
Theresa,
I have to try some of your recipes...and I've enjoyed reading about your trips (Hubby and I did the road to Hana).
Thank you,friend... for being so faithful about stopping by and leaving a comment!
Suzy
Looks like a really yummy week! I haven't made a tuna casserole in eons, I might need to do one this winter sometime :) I'm so impressed that you're doing a new recipe a week, or even attempting it. I go through phases of trying new ones. Some weeks I will, and then there will be weeks when I just barely feel like cooking something I've made dozens of times before :)
Have a great time in Vegas!!!
Post a Comment