Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

This week you have a double dose, since these pictures were taken one right after the other.


I Don't Care What the Map Says: We Need to go THIS WAY!



Oh wait, Stop auguring and *SMILES* for the Camera

Pictures taken by my friend Sue in April of 2006 in the British Virgin Islands

9 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Oh what a lovely way to spend a day - great photos.

Linda Murphy said...

How can you two argue out on a lovely sailboat trip?!? And how the heck DO you figure out which way to actually go?

Carver said...

Great pictures and too funny. When I used to sail with my ex-husband I let him make the decisions about how to get lost, ha. Just kidding he is a good navigator and I'm not. My ex is currently back to being my dearest friend. In recent years we have started going on vacations together again and also on weekend walks so I usually refer to him as Bill on my blog, rather than as my ex-husband. That's great that you and your husband enjoy sailing as that can be the most fun in the world.

Michelle Quinno said...

Nice photos! Guys never want to stop and ask directions! hehe

Nancy Face said...

That's funny! My daughter has been sailing, but I haven't yet...looks fun! :)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great pictures! You guys do the "funnest" things! :)

Shelby said...

Wonderful photos!! :)

Travis Cody said...

Now that looks like a great time!

Thanks for cruising by my place today.

Renee said...

Too Funny! I just laughed my socks off over this one. Thanks for sharing!

Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/