Wednesday, October 10, 2007

You Lift Me Up

Thank you Linda of {this and that} for giving me the "You lift me up" award. As Linda put the award it is for the ladies who lift me up with their kind words, inspiring posts, compassion and good heartiness.

So in the nature of all blog awards I would like to pass this award on to:

Stacy- who was the first non-family member to leave a comment on my blog on day 10 (I was so excited) and she has stayed ever since. I love her take on the every day things in life.

Annie-whose faith just amazes me. I started to read her blog because of her bio- in it she tells that her daughter almost drowned. Being a swim coach and person who has a back yard pool it caught my eye. I stayed because of what an inspiration she is.

and a honorable mention to my sister-in-law Suzie who just started posting comments, and hopefully will join the blog world soon :)

5 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Theresa: Thank you for stopping by my blog & leaving a comment. =)

Stacy was one of the first "blog buddies" I "met" when I first started blogging too. And she is definitely worthy of a "Lift Me Up" award. =)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Aww, you are so sweet, thank you so much! :)

Linda said...

So glad you are enjoying your award.

Annie said...

Thank you so much Theresa!

Linda Murphy said...

Hear, hear-I second that motion for Suzie to start a blog. She has sooo much material!