Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why? This is a tough one I love dogs- it would definitely be a bigger one, in the running are:
St Bernard -I can sympathize with their drooling problem-don't ask:)
German Shepard -I like their take charge attitude
Golden Retriever-because I feel these are the friendliest dogs on earth

but I am going to chose a cross between a full bread Irish & English setter (one it would be considered a mutt like me and 2 it was the best dog we ever had growing up he had a white chest a white star on his forehead and a tad of white at the tip of his tail and everywhere else red)

















Soup: What does the color purple make you think of?


2 things first thought was of the movie "the color purple"

second thought was of a room I painted in our last house, it was supposed to be a cross between lavender and a light purple- Instead it came out looking like Barney Purple.

Salad: Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?

1/2 hour- I do not wear makeup and I don't blow dry my hair.

Main Course: How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?

First cousins a total of 16: 8 on my dad side, and 8 on my moms side, although on my mom side a lot of her cousins are near my age and I think of them as 1st cousins too -however counting in 2nd cousins the total would be over 70

We were close when we were growing up lots of reunions & weddings to go to.

Picture to my right my mom side 1st cousins (3 missing) Below, my 1st cousins on my dad's side.















Dessert: Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)

TBM: Three Blind Mice (not original but it works!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what's that about a drooling problem? *innocent smile*

Oh, and as for the S's..it would be sexy, sassy and..steamin' (is that still rated PG-13?)! *LAUGHING*

Good to eat dinner with you again, Theresa!

Gina said...

That's a lovely red-haired dog!

I enjoyed the feast you served,thanks! =)

Nancy Face said...

The dessert was good and mouse-y!

My favorite was the soup...Barney Purple, haha! :D

Michelle Quinno said...

hehe, love your feast! I'm wondering if the drooling is a sleep issue? I won't ask though. ;-)

I had one of your dog choices and thought of the movie too.