Friday, October 5, 2007

Photo Hunters


The theme of today is "Curves". Being a math teacher I would love to post the picture of the Sine or Cosine curve, but I happen to have gone sailing last sunday and thought my "Curves of Sailing" would interest more of my readers :)




















All pictures taken on 9/30/07

8 comments:

Debo Blue said...

These are great! What type of camera are you using?

Carver said...

Hi Theresa,

Those are great shots. I used to do a lot of sailing and the curves of the sail are very romantic looking to me. That's great that you and your family get to sail. Nothing quite like it in my book. Have a great weekend. Take care, Carver

Jeni said...

Although I can handle basic math pretty doggone good -even do division in my head of long problems - anything above that stuff though is way, way out of my league, gone from my comprehension abilities. I was ultra happy to have survived the makeup classes I had to take in college in Algebra 1 & 2 and the two absolutely ridiculous statistics classes that were also required. So I'm really happy you chose to post the pics of your sailing! Much easier to comprehend and also, much prettier too!
Have a great day! I'm gonna be out of here very shortly and on my way!

Shelby said...

absolutely love the sailing pictures !!!! oh it's so beautiful out on the water - I can almost feel the wind and hear the sails rushing..

Suzy said...

beautiful photos...looks like a glorious day!!

Nancy Face said...

Your sailing photos are wonderful! They make me want to see the ocean again! :D

I'm so impressed with math teachers, and I used to really enjoy math back when I was in school! :)

Janet said...

absolutely awesome curves!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful sailing shots. There's nothing like being out on the open sea.