My blogging teacher buddy Alison award me the Totally Fabulous Award :)- Now I am not sure I fit all the description of the award but I do like to think of myself as Fun
Award History:This award was designed by Mike At Ordinary Folk and was originally offered by Christy of Totally Fabulous. This award is for "bloggers who are fun, cool, and of course Totally Fabulous!”.
To me anyone who reads my blog is deserving of this award however I am going to pass it on to just two people for different reasons.
2. Linda my sister-in-law because I feel sometimes she just doesn't know how fabulous others think she is.
5 comments:
Congratulations! I agree, you and your blog are quite fabulous :)
Congratulations to you, Theresa...you ARE "totally fabulous"! I'm humbled by your decision to present the award to me as well! Thank you! *hugs & smile*
It's me again..I was wondering if you could explain to me how to include the "totally fabulous" award banner into a post? I'd like to display it as well as have a link for it and then pass it on to someone else. Thank you in advance!
I did it! Thank you!
Congratulations!! I knew you were a fabulous babe!!!
Post a Comment