Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Can you tell what Michael is Scaling from the Shadow?




Here is a Hint


If you guessed Half Dome in Yosemite Park, you win today's prize: My admiration of your geology skills :) . I'll blog more about this fantastic park and why there are so many kids in my picture when it isn't Wordless Wednesday

10 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Nope, didn't guess it, sad to admit. Great photos though.

Hugs!
Kat

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

LOL I was gonna say a giant igloo from the shadow pic. Silly me!

Michelle Quinno said...

No, I flunked. Wow, those are great photos!

p.s. Thank you so much for the directions! I wasn't on yesterday.

Jeni said...

Awesome - as was the lower photo especially with the mountain peaks in the background. Just "picture perfect" ya know.

Nancy Face said...

Wow, AMAZING pictures! You guys are so adventurous! :0

Nope, I didn't guess...I'm a flunky, too! Haha! :D

Linda said...

I didn't have a clue. I'll have to pass this pic on to my geologist son and see if he recognizes it.

Linda Murphy said...

No, I didn't know either.

The picture of Michael struck me for a few seconds. I think there are a lot of similarities in that particular smile with Thomas's smile.

Maybe that is another place to put on the vacation list for the boys.

Shelby said...

wow - great shot!!!

I posted a long post this evening.. come see :)

happy wednesday!!

Carver said...

I didn't guess but I love the photographs and I'm glad you told us. Can't wait to hear about why the kids are there. Great shots.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

that looks amazing I might go to Yosemite Park one day.