Thursday, October 25, 2007

Friday's Feast

Happy Friday Everyone! Since it is almost Novemeber I am already dreaming of Thanksgiving. Here is a picture of Linda, Thomas, & I about to enjoy a Turkey Day Feast. (picture taken by Michael-2003)


Appetizer: Name a great website you would recommend to other people.
I don't really visit any websites othere than blogs and my finacial stuff so I am going to say:
Free Battered Women Site: I was reading about a battered women who killed her husband in self defense and she is currently in jail, this site helps fights injustices like that. The reason I recommended it is mainly just so people can be aware of this issue.


Soup: On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?


7

My friend Kerry (of my salad group) asked if we had reacurrent dreams, because she did but they were always bad. So she always likes to tell my reacurrent dream instead.


My parachute doesn't open, but for some reason I land smack in the middle of my back yard of where I grew up unharmed. Kerry loves this dream because she feels it must be so nice to have such a safe place in my life.

Although the picture doesn't do our back yard justice- when I think of our backyard, I think of all the games we played plus I think my sister and I are really styling !(1973)


Salad: Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
Rusty a Cocker Spaniel
Flipper : a beagle
Sam: A pure bread English Setter
Snoopy: Sams' son & the neighbors pure bread Irish Setter
Rufus McDuff: Carrien Terror
Bear: mostly German Shepard
2 bunnies that both ran away.

Main Course: If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
The Stay in school commericals.

Dessert: What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
Not really a fan of hard candy(chocolate candy now your talking). Up until last year I would of said wintergreen lifesavers, however I cracked my tooth on one and no longer eat them.

11 comments:

Nancy Face said...

I enjoyed your feast, especially the soup!

Justabeachkat said...

Yum...the photo makes me ready for Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday meal! Yum!

Hugs!
Kat

Michelle Quinno said...

Love your photos! Too cute. I dream a lot too and a lot of times I'm falling.

Happy Friday!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast, loved the photo! I agree, chocolate is the only real thing that ought to go in candy. I don't even consider LifeSavers in that category and if I broke a tooth on one, I'd probably never ever have one again :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Carver said...

Great Thanksgiving shot. The croquet one is good too. I almost forgot Thanksgiving is around the corner. That's good for you to call attention to the Battered Woman site.

Tiffany Aller said...

I love that you used those photos in your feast! Thanks for visiting my blog - I'm so glad I got to visit yours in return!

Linda Murphy said...

Okay-technically there are FOUR people in that Thanksgiving photo if you count your nephew Ian in utero.

Love the plaid pants. And I love that you are not only wearing one but two plaids. That is a daring fashion statement. You both are way too cute.

Wow, I am really, really glad that I read a magazine with several recipes for Thanksgiving dinner-as you are already excited about it. I will say that this year, we will have to include a family game for Ian too. I am going to guess his choice will be Hungry, Hungry Hippos-so that kind of fits Turkey Day with the hungry part.

Anonymous said...

I used to have a few recurring nightmares as a kid..however, after I talked about them, they went away and I have no clue now what they were about. Strange, huh?!

Thought your "brazen" comment was funny...I had read that question wrong and thought it meant only as far as blogs were concerned..now that I know it's in general, I have a few in mind. May do a separate update post for it!

Always good to dine with you, dear! *smiles & hugs*

Anonymous said...

P.S. I'm sure you know those style, and/or designs, of pants are back in fashion. I can do without the plaids, though! *grins*

Annie said...

Loved your feast!
I went through a wintergreen lifesaver phase too! My friend was going through a fire ball phase at the same time and offered me one. I chomped it to avoid the hot flavor and broke a tooth! That ended hard candy for me.

Renee said...

Great feast! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great week.

Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/