1. Don't buy the candy ahead of time- we bought ours last night.
2. Don't buy candy you like: So I am sad to report the trick or treaters at our house did not get Reese Peanut Butter Cups, M & M's, Hershey Bars, or Snickers but instead got Kit Kats & Butterfingers
Weekly Progress: down 1 pound :)
------
A side note to my Halloween Costume (I am the short one). Now procrastinating on the Halloween candy is a good thing. Procrastinating on the Halloween outfit a bad thing. I spent 2.5 hours store hopping last night trying to find cat ears and a tail. So I finally realized I would have to make the cat ears- so people with a weak stomach might want to look away:

13 comments:
Okay, I am CRACKING UP at those two last two pictures! I am not even sure what to write because it is too funny. Guess it's good that cats have nine lives because that one probably now has eight. I have to go tell Tom.
You all look very festive!
hee hee great advice ... I find it hard to give away my favourite candy too.I like Kitkats.
Great costumes ... poor puss did you stitch her up tonight !
I love the costumes and you totally cracked me up with how you got the ears. I didn't buy my candy until the day of Halloween either but I had a ton of trick or treaters and had to turn off my lights early. I felt guilty for the few treats I did eat. Congrats on the one pound loss. I need to do something about my increasing weight.
I am laughing my butt off at this one! You are very resourceful! hehe.
Great costumes!
I gave out Kit Kats because my son loves them. I also bought 2 bags of Reese's for my oldest son. Um....I ate a few.
OMG! LOL! I really hope you're going to give that poor kitty her ears back! However, you did a great job with your last minute costume (fer shame fer procrastinating. I shouldn't talk, though. We didn't have ours until an hour or so before we were to leave for SIL's party! LOL!). You made a wonderful looking cat! *Purrrrr...*
Looks like you all had a great time! *smiles & hugs*
Your trick-or-treaters were lucky...they got chocolate! Mine had to settle for Skittles and Starburst!
My diet progress: UP two pounds! :0
You cats look great! I got a good belly laugh out of your mangled toy kitty, haha! :D
Let's not talk about Halloween candy, okay?!
Moving right along....
So funny, but very creative about the kitty's ears. You will replace them, right?
Hugs!
Kat
poor kitty!!!!
had toooooooo much candy...
p.s. I resigned my job today (effective in 2 weeks).. maybe they'll fire me now and get it over with - here's hoping. I have no idea what I'll do next, but I am not worried. Strange but true.
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR GOOD THOUGHTS and COMMENTS SENT MY WAY!!
You are a RIOT!!! I laughed my head off at the "Cat Ears" I thought you were a cat lover. I hope you didn't let Samuel see the surgery. This might be one of those things that you have a hard time living down. I must say that the CAT GIRLS look great
Linda told me I HAD to read your blog today, but she wouldn't tell me why...
Oh the HUMANITY!
Heck of a price for that poor kitty to have to pay just so you could have cat ears!
I stumbled on your blog thru Susie's. I am laughing so hard, seeing how you got your cat ears for your costume! Looks like you girls had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment