Monday, September 10, 2007

A Friendly Reminder to Michael

For those who don't know my husband he is very goal orientated and loves to do something every weekend. We met skydiving when we both had about 80 jumps, now that we both have over 1000 jumps we are basically "retired" from that sport. About 3 years ago we took sailing classes together and both can captain a sail boat(although I would never sail without him). Sailing is our new "together" hobby. However we haven't been sailing since the middle of June- so since I know he reads my blogs this is just a friendly reminder that we need to get more sailing in.(I'll pester (not nag) him in person about this later! ) This picture was taken in 2002 on the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland- it was the first time Michael and I went sailing together.

6 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh gosh, this is great! Love the photo :)

Shelby said...

lovely photo!!

Jeni said...

Never been on a sailboat but I have been boating on numerous occasions on the Bay - been many a year since those days though. Still, the Bay's a beautiful place on just about any type boat - in my opinion anyway!

Unknown said...

My wife never nags me. She helps me remember what I need to do, but never nags.

Linda Murphy said...

That's one of many reasons we love you two. You have that adventurous, keep busy spirit and I love that my boys will (and do) have such great role models for that.

Linda said...

I can't understand why anyone would want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. You can see I'm not comfortable with heights. We've all had dreams of falling, so I imagine that is the feeling you get while falling or sailing through the air.

I'll just stick to sailing on the water!!!!