I have been blogging for a month now and have been enjoying it.However unless I have a topic I have a hard time writing something. So I was researching blog topics last night and what makes a good blog. Most of them said find your nitch, find what you can give to other people through your blogs.
Finding my nitch may be a bit challenging, since I like to keep my inner most thoughts to myself- always have. But the blogs I enjoy the most are the ones that are not afraid to be theirselves in front of the world-something for me to think about.
About the picture(taken by me at Death Valley): These were huts used for drying out the silver while silver mining. They are acoustically correct, and even I sounded great singing in them, so if you can't find your voice in these....
9 comments:
I dunno for sure here but from the photos you've posted plus the comments with them too, I think you're coming along quite well in your quest to find your voice.
I think your niche is just fine. I find some "blog tips" blogs are helpful, but I do my own thing mostly. I LIKE your blog :)
I like your blog...you're doing a great job...keep it up. Thank you for visiting my site...I hope you'll come back again! *smiles*
I think you have a great singing voice.
I seem to remember a certain song that only YOU could sing that got Ian calm and sleepy, the cutest boy song.
Sometimes our voices just are what they are, but when you finally feel free to speak without worry, it is amazing how many people listen and love the sound, as you can see from all of the wonderful comments. Keep it up!
This is quite a process, Theresa. I've been blogging for over a year and a half, and some things I've changed over time. You have an appealing blog, and you write and post pictures of things that are interesting to me, so keep up the good work.
Well, I think the photo is awesome and so is the post :) I know what you mean about finding your voice. I don't like to share "too" much of me in my blog, so it's hard to really find a niche or focus. I think you're doing great though, so just enjoy it and have fun :)
I did a post earlier this week about blogging. I'm new too, just a year old and I'm still looking for my niche.
You have an appealing blog with interesting posts and great pictures. You're doing great!!!!
You will find your niche and your readers it takes time.Just do what you love and share what you think you need too.I love your photos and blog.
Post a Comment